The Senseo 7810 is part of the new generation of single-serve coffee machines. The 7810 uses premade coffee pods from the Sara Lee Douwe Egbert brand; they have been the leading coffee brand in Europe for over 250 years and really know what it takes to make a rich and flavorful cup of coffee. The Senseo 7810 was under development for 7 years before Senseo finally felt they had achieved what they were striving for and decided to start producing it.
Because of the premade coffee pods, the system it totally hassle free, easy to clean and you are guaranteed to get a perfect tasting beverage every single time. The pods come in a lot of different taste varieties and are really affordable, even more so when you buy in bulk.
The Senseo 7810 uses a mild pressure system that heats the water to 205 degrees Fahrenheit. This heated water is then forced into the machine and mixed with the pre measured pods. This mix then exits through the pod tray pinhole, where the freshly brewed coffee goes into the frothing chamber and gets a nice frothy coffee layer. All of this is done with the simple push of a button from your part.
The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click here to check it out.
Senseo 7810 Single-Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine Features and Specifications
- The first single serve gourmet coffee machine to deliver fresh and tasty coffee in under a minute.
- Premade pods that ensure heavenly taste every single time and save you a lot of time that would have otherwise been spent cleaning. These pods come in countless varieties and allow you to explore and enjoy a wide array of different tastes. Note: Even though the pods are premade, you still have the option of customizing your coffee and get the exact taste you like the best.
- The Senseo 7810comes with a beautiful and modern design that will fit nicely in almost any kitchen.
- Measures 13-1/2 by 12 by 8-1/2 inches.
- Includes two pod holders: A holder that holds one coffee cup and a holder that holds two pods for two separate cups (or an 8 ounce mug).
- The Senseo 7810brews five, 4 ounce cups on one reservoir of water.
- All parts are fully removable and dishwasher safe.
- Comes with a 2 year limited warranty.
Senseo 7810 Single-Serve Gourmet Coffee Machine Reviews
We found around 150 customer reviews for the Senseo 7810 online and it took us a few hours to go through all of them and get a good idea about the pros and cons of this unit.
We found two things that people felt were cons. The first being that you have to dismount the tank before being able to fill it with water. The second thing that some people commented on was the fact that the control system could have been a little simpler and that it takes a little getting used to.
The same people that mentioned these cons also mentioned that you quickly got used to these two things and that the pros of the Senseo 7810 greatly outweighed the cons.
A lot of the positive reviews mentioned that they couldn’t understand these two complaints and that the Senseo 7810 is very simple to operate.
What people really love about this unit is the great taste, the simplicity of making delicious coffee, that it is very easy to clean and last but not least, the fact that it brews coffee in under a minute.
Here is a customer review of the Senseo 7810:
“This coffee maker is the best around. It makes a perfect cup of coffee quickly every time. For years I struggled with a top name brand that only made mediocre coffee. We would end up throwing a good portion down the drain. Now in a matter of a couple of minutes I have great coffee that is better than the national coffee chains. I would recommend this over any other brand of coffee maker.”
The Senseo 7810 is definitely a coffee machine we can recommend and is a great solution for coffee lovers who want convenience without sacrificing taste.