Saeco Vienna Plus 4038 Espresso Machine
The Saeco Vienna Plus is one of the really popular automatic home espresso machines on the market right now. We were first asked to review this product a couple of weeks ago, but didn’t get the time to do so until now – therefore we were really excited to finally get to see whether or not the Saeco Vienna Plus lived up to not only the hype, but also to our high expectations.
The Vienna Plus is a power house of an espresso machine and has several added features that can definitely come in handy. For this same reason you can easily make espressos, cappuccinos, lattes, and tea, all from one machine that grinds, tamps and brews gourmet coffee.
It looks really stylish and has a modern touch that allows it to blend beautifully in with most kitchen decors. It measures 14 by 15 by 15-1/2 inches and is the closest you get to a genuine coffee house experience in your own home.
Let’s take a look at some of the features and specifications of the Saeco Vienna Plus and then move onto the consumer reviews and our final verdict.
The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click here to check it out.
Saeco Vienna Plus 4038 Espresso Machine Features and Specifications
- 1250-watt super-automatic espresso machine with built-in adjustable conical burr grinder.
- 15-bar pump; removable brew group for tamping, brewing, and dispensing all in one cycle.
- Comes with a completely removable 57 ounce water tank, a stainless steel boiler and an amazing frothing device from the award winning Pannarello.
- The Saeco Vienna Plus also comes with a user friendly control panel that has a coffee button, a knob for adjusting the amount of coffee you want, a button that controls the added steam function and a light that tells you exactly when the coffee is ready.
- You can remove the brew group with the simple push of a button. This is a really cool function as it allows you to quickly and easily clean everything without having to use harsh chemicals.
- A height adjustable dispensing spout. This means you won’t have any problems with different cup sizes not fitting the Saeco Vienna Plus.
Saeco Vienna Plus 4038 Espresso Machine Reviews
With over 25 really positive reviews, there is no doubt that the Saeco Vienna Plus is a high class espresso machine. The first thing you notice when you unpack the unit is that it is made in Italy. The majority of the best espresso machines are produced in Italy, so this is definitely a big plus. We couldn’t find a single negative review on the Saeco Vienna Plus and everyone pretty much loves their new espresso machines.
Here is a direct quote from a customer:
“My first impression was that I saw a lot more steam coming from the coffee than my Capresso. I am hopeful. The coffee also looked a bit thicker than the Capresso. After the Vienna finished I observed the cup: nice crema, plenty hot, and smells like the genuine article. I gave it a taste–wow, step aside Capresso, this espresso is richer, hotter, and a lot closer to coffee bar espresso. Next I took a sip. Ah yes, the cup holds rich chocolatey espresso. If you are sort of a coffee snob, you’ll like what you taste. The coffee is much richer than the Capresso, which I attribute to hotter water and fuller extraction.”
What people absolutely love about the Saeco Vienna Plus is the rich and full flavored taste, that it is a grind and brew unit and last but not least, that cleaning and operating it is extremely simple.
Our final verdict for this one is pretty straightforward: If you want great tasting hot beverages in the comfort of your home, the Saeco Vienna Plus is definitely one of the choices that will give you the best value for your money.