The Saeco Syntia is a high end espresso machine targeted at true coffee afficiaonado’s.
It is absolutely gorgeous and looks like something you would find in a really classy coffee house. It is a pretty small unit compared to other espresso machines in the same class. In this case the smaller size offers two advantages: First of all the Saeco Syntia makes very little noise when working and secondly it will fit in almost any kitchen, not only size wise but also in terms of décor.
It comes in a classy stainless steel body and is really durable. You also get a Brita water filter that will clean out the majority of harsh minerals and chlorine from the water. The great thing about the Saeco Syntia is that you are not forced to use the Brita water filter and that it will function just fine without it.
Last but not least, Saeco offer a 5 year warranty on the motor part. This is absolutely great and no other espresso machine in the same class comes with such a warranty.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the features and specifications of the Saeco Syntia and get a better idea about what kind of value it really offers.
Check out this video of the Saeco Syntia, Even though she has a heavy accent you really get an idea of what to expect:
The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click here to check it out.
Saeco Syntia Features and Specifications
- Self cleaning function, every time the Saeco Syntia shuts off or hasn’t been used for a while, it will initiate a very quick and efficient self rinsing process. This feature is really cool and saves you a lot of time that would otherwise have been spent cleaning.
- Fully automatic. This makes the Saeco Syntia very simple to use, especially if you are used to manual units.
- Nice looking digital display that comes with 3 different background colors.
- The dispenser is fully adjustable. This means that you don’t have to worry about different cup sizes.
- Makes really rich and flavorful Cappuccinos, Lattes and Espressos.
- Last but not least it has a Memo option that allows you to save the settings for your favorite drinks. This feature saves you a little time and generally just makes the process easier.
Saeco Syntia Reviews
We went through several review databases during our research for the Saeco Syntia and hopefully this information will make the purchasing process a lot easier for you.
We found one negative comment that was mentioned in a couple of reviews. This comment was connected to the fact that some people felt the water tank on the Saeco Syntia was a little small. This can be a minor inconvenience if you are going to make really large volumes at a time, but the water tank on this unit is very easy to refill and therefore we don’t see this as something major at all.
Several people even mentioned that this was something you quickly forgot and that it almost never became a problem.
Other than this comment all other reviews were very positive. A lot of really experienced espresso drinkers praised the Saeco Syntia and said that it was definitely the best espresso machine they had ever owned.
What people really love about this unit is the fact that it is self cleaning, the amazing taste it offers and that it offers an immense value compared to the price.
We tried to find other espresso machines in the same price range that offered the same features as the Saeco Syntia, but we really couldn’t find anything even close to it.
Last but not least, a lot of people really liked the fact that it doesn’t take up a lot of space and that it is very easy to operate.
The Saeco Syntia is definitely worth the money and if you want an absolutely great experience every single time, this is the espresso machine to go for.