In-Depth review of the Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine
The Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine is without a doubt one of the most popular espresso machines currently on the market and will probably continue to be so, for a very long time.
It is one of the best selling espresso machines and like most great coffee units, it is produced in Italy. It comes in a complete stainless steel housing and has a simple, yet sleek design. It will fit in almost any kitchen, both size wise and in terms of décor.
It is of commercial grade quality and has really outstanding longevity; furthermore it comes with a 2 year warranty.
Let’s take a closer look at some of the features of the Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine before we move on to the consumer reviews and our final verdict.
The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click here to check it out.
Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine Features and Specifications
- Forged brass components to stabilize temperature and a 3-way solenoid valve in addition to a completely independent expansion valve. This is stuff that is expensive to produce and is one of the secrets behind the high quality of the Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine.
- Comes with an astounding 17.5 bar pump. Most espresso machines in the same class have about half of that.
- Award winning Turbo Frother milk frothing wand for perfect froth every time. This is one of the really important parts of the Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine, the Frothing wand works flawlessly every single time and gives you a truly heavenly beverage.
- Comes with a hot water dispenser you can use for a lot of other tasks than just making hot beverages.
- Includes two stainless steel filter baskets, both a single and a double shot.
- Coffee tamper and 7g measuring scoop included.
Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine Reviews
The Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine is a little more expensive than your average espresso machine, but then again, it also outperforms almost any other machine currently on the market. When researching this product we couldn’t find a single negative review and everyone gave the Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine a 5/5 rating.
Here are a couple of reviews from customers who purchased this unit:
“Well, having tried several lower end brands/models I finally took the plunge and laid out the $$$ for this Gaggia. I can tell you that I feel it is worth every dime! My fiance and I really enjoy a good cappuccino and with this unit we weren’t let down.”
“I LOVE THIS MACHINE. BY FAR THE BEST MONEY OUR FAMILY EVER SPENT. WE USE 3-4 TIMES PER DAY. WE ARE TRUE ESPRESSO LOVERS & THIS MACHINE MAKES THE BEST WE HAVE EVER HAD! THE QUALITY IS A+. VERY EASY TO USE. WE HAVE HAD OUR MACHINE ABOUT 8 MONTHS & STILL LOOKS BRAND NEW & IS EASY TO CLEAN UP. WE NEVER GO OUT FOR ESPRESSO NOW. WHY SPEND $5 PER CUP AT A COFFEE HOUSE WHEN OUR GAGGIA MACHINE MAKES A 1000 TIMES BETTER ESPRESSO!”
The Gaggia Classic Espresso Machine is currently one of the top units in the market and we can definitely recommend it to anyone who simply wants the best.