Bunn VPR Review

The Bunn VPR is a part of the advanced coffee maker series from Bunn. Bunn have always been known for creating really solid and high quality coffee makers, but the VPR series takes things one step further and really excels.

The Bunn VPR is designed for people who want a perfect cup of coffee every single time while also having the flexibility to make large volumes of coffee within just a few minutes. It has 2 separately controlled warmers, giving you additional flexibility in that you can make two different types of coffee at a time.

Let’s take a closer look at some of the specifications of this coffee maker and see what makes it so special.

The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click here to check it out.

BUNN VPR Commercial 12-Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewer with 2 Warmers Features and Specifications

  • The Bunn VPR comes with a completely portable pour over design and requires no plumbing at all. All you need to do is pour water in at the top and the machine will start brewing coffee immediately.
  • The two separately controlled warmers give you a lot of flexibility and allow you to keep up with very large demands. Furthermore you can create two types of coffee simultaneously.
  • Bunn have always been known for having cool safety features and this model is no exception. The VPR comes with a Splashguard funnel that protects the users hand from hot liquids if the brewer was to be pulled out before the brew cycle is done.
  • It is a very durable coffee machine and comes in stainless steel. The design is classic and simple and makes cleaning the device a breeze.
  • 1575 watt power output is more than you will ever need and ensures that you can make flavorful coffee and do so fast. The Bunn VPR has a capacity of 3.8 gallons of Coffee per hour!

BUNN VPR Commercial 12-Cup Pour-Over Coffee Brewer with 2 Warmers Reviews

Researching this product was a true joy as it is really obvious that Bunn have created a product that delivers major value to us as consumers. We found around 20 reviews for the Bunn VPR online and 95% of these reviews rated this product 5/5, while the remaining 5% rated it 4/5. People are absolutely ecstatic about this coffee machine and the ratings are a very clear indication of that.

Here are a couple of direct quotes from customers:

“We have a coffee maker just like this one where I work. It is on 24-7-365 and it makes a consistent cup of coffee every time! I had to get one for myself.”

” My office (at least the coffee drinkers) love me for purchasing this last year. If you have coffee drinkers at work, I would strongly recommend this product. We sent through several cheaper coffee makers. I should have just bought this one initially and I could have saved all of that money.”

We couldn’t find a single negative comment about this product and the ratings clearly speak for themselves. The Bunn VPR is a really durable coffee maker and a lot of people predicted that it would last for at least 5-10 years.

Buy From Amazon

The Bunn VPR is one of those products you should buy if you want one of the best coffee makers on the market while knowing that it will last for a very long time.

Pin It