Bunn A10 Pour-O-Matic
If you’re one of those people who likes to make your espresso and then have it ready for whenever you need it, the Bunn A10 Pour-O-Matic Coffee Brewer is the perfect espresso maker for you. It’s a sturdy and durable espresso maker, and once you get it pre-heated, getting espressos is as fast as just 3 minutes. Once the espresso is made, it can stay hot and fresh for as long as you want it to.
The best thing about the Bunn a10 is that its more than just an espresso maker – you can get lots more out of it than just an espresso – regular coffees and teas are just as easy to make.
The cheapest price we could find for this product was on Amazon. Click here to check it out.
Bunn A10 Pour-O-Matic Coffee Brewer Features and Specifications
- It has amazing capacity: you can easily get up to 11 litres of coffee each hour and this makes it a perfect kitchen appliance for entertaining.
- It will also hold your coffee or espresso at the right temperature once it’s brewed for as long as you want – it’s simply a question of putting in the right settings. The same goes for water – once you pre-heat it, it will stay hot for as long as you want it to.
- The bunn A10 decanter can hold up to six cups at once, which once again is a time saver and great value when you are entertaining. You can get to serve all your guests at once.
- It can hold 2 cups at once on the tray. Once you have your 6 ounces of espresso in the decanter, all you need to do is place the cups in doubles and you will get done serving pretty fast.
- Many espresso makers don’t come with filters and you have to buy them separately, but this one comes with 2 packs that will keep you going for a while.
- It also comes with a de-liming spring which means that you can keep it clean all the time with a minimum of hassle.
- As far as espresso makers go, the Bunn A10 is a beauty. It has a modern, ergonomic design, and best of all, it’s designed to sit on a kitchen counter without cluttering it. At just 16 pounds, it’s also lighter than most other espresso makers in the market which means that you can move it around easily.
- Apart from the free filters, once you buy, you get a pretty detailed illustration manual teaching you how to optimally and efficiently operate it for the best espressos and other beverages.
Bunn A10 Pour-O-Matic Coffee Brewer Reviews
The first thing you’ll see users say is that they have run it daily for years without ever having to fix or replace anything. The basic sentiment is that if you buy the Bunn A10, you may never have to buy an espresso machine again – if only all appliances were made to last that long.
Most users are also pretty happy with the capacity, especially when they have guests. It’s the perfect way to pass around hot coffee after dinner to everyone at the same time.
Speed seems to be another big thing with the Bunn A10 – it takes less than 3 minutes to get your espresso out, and because you can pre-program it to go on its own, you save lots of time.
An interesting kind of review that it gets is that the makers, Bunn, make excellent replacement parts so that it becomes very hard to part with your espresso maker. If anything is growing old or broken, you will get a part just as good as the espresso maker itself to replace it.
Would we recommend it? Yes, by all means. It’s got capacity, it’s got speed and it’s got style. More than that, the Bunn A10 Pour-O-Matic Coffee Brewer will last such a long time that you will definitely be getting your money’s worth.